We are all guilty of eating foods that we should not. However, some people eat them more often than others despite the known dangers. It is time to take charge of your diet and remove these foods. You can replace them with whole grains, poultry, lean meat, fish, fresh fruits and fresh veggies like those on the list below.
· Spinach: Popeye the Sailor Man ate his spinach for a reason and so should you. It is considered a superfood and has tons of vitamins and nutrients that help the body. One cup of spinach can give you two times the daily recommended needs for vitamin A. It’s also got tons of iron inside.
· Carrots: Carrots improve your eyesight. They taste great and pair well with many different foods. You can prepare carrots in many ways, even add them to dishes like soups if you wish.
· Blueberries: Blueberries are another one of the superfoods that should be included on your diet. They’re high in antioxidants and vitamins and make great desserts, muffins and more.
· Mackerel: Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, phosphorus, and Magnesium, Mackerel is a seafood that you should consume in moderation for a boost in your good health.
· Kale: Kale is another leafy green veggie worthy of your foods list. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A and C. It may also contain cancer-fighting properties!
Eating foods like those listed above keeps you healthy and ensures you have a great smile for a long time to come. Even the dental x ray rockford your dentist performs will show the results of your new and improved diet. Look for ideas for preparation and these foods are both delicious and nutritious.